I’ve kinda moved everything to Facebook because it’s so much easier to post from the field. Check it out: Cedar Farm Wholesale. For help on general availability, go to the PICKING NOW tag and chose the week you’re looking for.
- curly willow, green and red, many sizes
- kerria, acid green branches that will flower with golden puffs given time
- pussy willow, ready to pop, 3 kinds
- fosythia, 2′ and 4′
- german spirea, a cloud of white blossoms, just starting
- date palm pods we picked in Florida
- variegated giant pothos leaves, again from Florida
We’re going tropical for 2012. While we were in Florida, we took the opportunity to visit a couple of nurseries. We were very excited to find a supplier for “Macho Fern”, a plant we have always enjoyed in our urns flanking the front walkway but, were never able to get in quantity. These are beautiful long fronds unlike any fern you’ve ever seen.
How fun is that?
Oops, snow! but we still have:
scented geranium, pinewood … lisianthus: limited availability … green and purple kale … lavender … delphiniums… dusty miller … gunni euc and silver dollar euc … swan balls (urchin pods) … orange/red rose hips … tall grasses, zebra and striped … hybrid lilies … snowberries, white and pink … bittersweet … calendula … and, of course, curly willow, which is finally shedding its leaves.